Forums

Full Version: Looky what I found!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NOS at the VERY back of the game/hobby/comic shop I visited today to pick up paint supplies and a new hex matt, on a bargain rack where nobody would ever see them, covered in dust and forgotten.

Well - no longer.

They immediately came home with me, and will get primed, painted and put into flight service where they will be destroyed again and again!
I got:
1 Beta Fortress
1 Mega Fortress
3 Pit Vipers
3 Darts
And 4 packs of bugs (which I'm stoked about!)

[attachment=33]
Yow! Indeed, great things come to those of us who dig...  Big Grin

Very cool find.  Cool

Now. Share pix when you get 'em painted! And stay tuned, as I plan to start posting my own WiP photos of a whole new herd of minis on my own painting table...  Tongue
(12-30-2017, 10:34 PM)Karelian Suomi Wrote: [ -> ]Yow! Indeed, great things come to those of us who dig...  Big Grin

Very cool find.  Cool

Now. Share pix when you get 'em painted! And stay tuned, as I plan to start posting my own WiP photos of a whole new herd of minis on my own painting table...  Tongue

I will indeed!

I've got some prepped, mounted and primed. I'll likely paint them this evening/tomorrow (at least with a first coat) And I'll be sure to take pictures!
(12-30-2017, 11:57 PM)Lance Electra Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2017, 10:34 PM)Karelian Suomi Wrote: [ -> ]Yow! Indeed, great things come to those of us who dig...  Big Grin

Very cool find.  Cool

I will indeed!

I've got some prepped, mounted and primed. I'll likely paint them this evening/tomorrow (at least with a first coat) And I'll be sure to take pictures!

Callsign: Lance! Lord Vader demands an update!  Big Grin