Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New player's first questions...

Asteroids are fun, especially if you use drift. Firstly in the drift phase all Asteroids move first. usually 1 hex in one direction only. Then see if you were good enough not to hit them.

(03-23-2018, 04:57 PM)Smurf Wrote: Asteroids are fun, especially if you use drift.  Firstly in the drift phase all Asteroids move first. usually 1 hex in one direction only.  Then see if you were good enough not to hit them.

And this is why I always warn the new kids in town about you, oh Blue Homicidal Maniac...  Big Grin

Yup. Asteroids are amongst my favorite ways to liven up any space combat game, but especially Silent Death... 

Of course, being incorrigible, I am not above adding some cosmic rays randomly ripping across the board every now and again, just to see who's paying attention (ie., the rays are coming from a known direction, they come in randomly, and asteroids will block them. So... if you're caught between rocks and a cosmic ray comes shooting straight down the alley at your Nighthawk, don't say you weren't warned...  Tongue
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless