Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checking on past orders?

Hi!
  I didn't have time when I made the order on the 19 of Dec, but is there any way to check on its status? It was order #1077.

Plus, for reference when I make future orders.

Thanks,
  James

(12-29-2016, 06:21 PM)Brother Jim Wrote: Hi!
  I didn't have time when I made the order on the 19 of Dec, but is there any way to check on its status? It was order #1077.

Plus, for reference when I make future orders.

Thanks,
  James

James,

I'll alert Sheldon (who handles such esoteric matters) and get you a status update ASAP. 

Stand by for further on this TBD channel...

Leland
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

Got them in the mail today!
2 Nebulas and 3 more Blood Hawks (bringing me to 12).

Thumbs Up 
(01-04-2017, 06:25 PM)Brother Jim Wrote: Got them in the mail today!
2 Nebulas and 3 more Blood Hawks (bringing me to 12).

YES!  Cool
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

Ok just a question here I placed an order on the 16th of this month, got e-mail reply saying you guys got the order but haven't heard anything yet. What's the turn around time to get orders shipped out??

(06-28-2017, 06:54 PM)Ghostrider Wrote: Ok just a question here I placed an order on the 16th of this month, got e-mail reply saying you guys got the order but haven't heard anything yet. What's the turn around time to get orders shipped out??

The metal minis ship from our caster in Ontario, Canada, so they'll be coming via Canada Post. If you order plastic spures, they ship from our fulfillment center in the U.S. 

Transit time therefore depends upon where you are located, and to a greater extent the vagaries of Canada Post. 

If you can PM me your order number and mailing address, I will ask Sheldon to look into this for you with our caster to verify the date of shipment and give you a more precise ETA for your order.

- Ming the Merciless