Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT TRANSMISSION FROM THE FRONTIER!!! IT’S A MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE!!!!

[Image: uweQKrk.png]

Yippee! Data Sphere, Kashmere, & most all of Operation Drydock II will enter my personal rusty, dusty hangar- except for Tokugawa & Unkulunkulu which are a couple of the factions I have on the back burner for now.

I've had Hibernia on the backburner too, but omg- that brooch find...[Image: iE6MB5o.png]
...best scratch-bash evah!
I can envision the ground crews fueling up the Executioners to join this behemoth. Careful with that Lion's Roar Ultra-Heavy Plazgun... the clutch worlds slumber only so deep! Seriously though, you've completed the concept art for the Hibernian Freehold book- just arrange the elements and pop in a background for a photo cover, or digitally brush over the image for a painterly look and DONE. Excellent as always, and consistently outdoing yourself. Image of the year contender (and eventual winner).
"Make the spaceships rounder but more square!"

I can't change this sig. until I paint a longboat & post pics.
Mission Accomplished: 1/3/23

Thumbs Up 
...And it's here! That's a new record. Hats off to the spin casters- everything was included and no defects.

I haven't had some of these designs like the Shrike/(old Lance Electra, or Sapper/(old Sentry) in my possession for maybe 15 years or better. So many first-time purchases for me as well. The microraptors are even smaller than I had imagined- they look cool. I wish gammas were on the same scale.

It's a beautiful day out with low humidity: prime weather for... priming! Agitator clanging-music for the soul.
"Make the spaceships rounder but more square!"

I can't change this sig. until I paint a longboat & post pics.
Mission Accomplished: 1/3/23

"Agitator clanging-music for the soul." Callsign: Karpav1, you win the internets for today!
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless