Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looky what I found!

NOS at the VERY back of the game/hobby/comic shop I visited today to pick up paint supplies and a new hex matt, on a bargain rack where nobody would ever see them, covered in dust and forgotten.

Well - no longer.

They immediately came home with me, and will get primed, painted and put into flight service where they will be destroyed again and again!
I got:
1 Beta Fortress
1 Mega Fortress
3 Pit Vipers
3 Darts
And 4 packs of bugs (which I'm stoked about!)

Yow! Indeed, great things come to those of us who dig...  Big Grin

Very cool find.  Cool

Now. Share pix when you get 'em painted! And stay tuned, as I plan to start posting my own WiP photos of a whole new herd of minis on my own painting table...  Tongue
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

(12-30-2017, 10:34 PM)Karelian Suomi Wrote: Yow! Indeed, great things come to those of us who dig...  Big Grin

Very cool find.  Cool

Now. Share pix when you get 'em painted! And stay tuned, as I plan to start posting my own WiP photos of a whole new herd of minis on my own painting table...  Tongue

I will indeed!

I've got some prepped, mounted and primed. I'll likely paint them this evening/tomorrow (at least with a first coat) And I'll be sure to take pictures!

(12-30-2017, 11:57 PM)Lance Electra Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 10:34 PM)Karelian Suomi Wrote: Yow! Indeed, great things come to those of us who dig...  Big Grin

Very cool find.  Cool

I will indeed!

I've got some prepped, mounted and primed. I'll likely paint them this evening/tomorrow (at least with a first coat) And I'll be sure to take pictures!

Callsign: Lance! Lord Vader demands an update!  Big Grin
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless