Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the store page is blank

every time I go to the store the page is blank(the logo is there bot nothing else0 hopefully this is temporary
Sad

(02-10-2018, 04:29 PM)rzunke Wrote: every time I go to the store the page is blank(the logo is there bot nothing else0 hopefully this is temporary
Sad

Thank you for notifying us! Yes, thankfully it is temporary! Sheldon informed me that some sort of ASPer related glitch occurred during a routine system update, so our IT team (aka, Luches Utopia Crack Suicide Squad) is on the case. We'll make an announcement here and on the Home Page once service is restored.  Cool
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

(02-10-2018, 10:07 PM)Karelian Suomi Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 04:29 PM)rzunke Wrote: every time I go to the store the page is blank(the logo is there bot nothing else0 hopefully this is temporary
Sad

Thank you for notifying us! Yes, thankfully it is temporary! Sheldon informed me that some sort of ASPer related glitch occurred during a routine system update, so our IT team (aka, Luches Utopia Crack Suicide Squad) is on the case. We'll make an announcement here and on the Home Page once service is restored.  Cool
No worries just found your sight, I used to play Silent Death a long time ago
But the game and minis and expansions got lost in a move, so I can wait awhile longer to get back playing it again, really looking forward to it thanks for the quick response

(02-11-2018, 06:46 AM)rzunke Wrote: No worries just found your sight, I used to play Silent Death a long time ago
But the game and minis and expansions got lost in a move, so I can wait awhile longer to get back playing it again, really looking forward to it thanks for the quick response

Weee're baaaack!!!  Cool
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless