Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's On YOUR Paintin' Tray?

Fess up! Here's what's on mine:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

Step by step...         
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

...and we keep going...         

- Ming the Merciless

And of course, I don't just do one batch at a time...    

- Ming the Merciless

Well, here's the mess of my table at the moment...

[Image: Paint%20Table%201-030418_zpsdmmr85nw.jpg]

And a close up...
[Image: Paint%20Table%202-030418_zpsbok3ckei.jpg]

I'm currently working on 3 more Sunrunners. There's also a few satellites I've been working on. I'm making them out of bits from a Dropzone sprue I got - yeah, they're meant to be giant space stations, but I just see SD satellites. I've also armed them so I can easily tell Atlatl, Taurus and Octopus apart :-)

There's also a batch of Isorians for Gates of Antares at the side, some Ghar in the background and a real mix of half painted other stuff all over - some of which will probably need a dust before I paint the rest of them.
  Angel

I'll post the painted versions when I get them done.
Infrequent painting blog: https://gimgamgoo.com/