Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Core RB ships

Oh great and merciful leader, Karelian Suomi.  

Are there plans in place to update the Core RB ships?

Let's face it, some of them are downright bad, while others are merely incorrectly costed.  

To truly revive the game, it would be prudent to start with the core product. 

I know there have been hints and dribbles of innuendo about this in the past.

(03-20-2018, 03:55 PM)Quiet01 Wrote: Oh great and merciful leader, Karelian Suomi.  

Are there plans in place to update the Core RB ships?

Let's face it, some of them are downright bad, while others are merely incorrectly costed.  

To truly revive the game, it would be prudent to start with the core product. 

I know there have been hints and dribbles of innuendo about this in the past.

Yes, that plan is not only in place, but an active op, and that specific phase or revision and updating will trigger as soon as we've finished crunching the numbers on the revised Ship Design System. Once that is done, the Core Ships will be brought into alignment with the new system, as will eventually be the case for all published ships refits included. 

This will be part of the new 3rd edition rulebook which we are aiming for release by end of fourth quarter this year at the very latest. We'll offer the revised edition via our RPGNow storefront as we're currently doing, however with the added advantage of updated production quality and the option to purchase a hardback version of the Core Rulebook.
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

Great news!  Thank you for the update.

(03-20-2018, 11:58 PM)Quiet01 Wrote: Great news!  Thank you for the update.

My pleasure! Cool
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless