Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playtester Battle Reports & Feedback Here!

(09-19-2017, 02:59 PM)Karpav1 Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 03:35 PM)Tom McCarthy Wrote: where might I find the Night Brood 2.0 rules?  I recall hearing they were a Work In Progress in the spring but I must have overlooked their actual release into the wild.

Not yet released--  my guess is that Karelian Suomi has them nearly ready to go, but is prodding for just a bit more input on v.1.0 beta rules before he adjusts and then unleashes v.2.0 on us. 

I'm preparing to introduce SD to my local group and I was going to just demo a 450 Colos/450 Sigurd game and wait for Brood v.2.0 to introduce the hatchlings playtesting, but I'll get some games in with beta v.1 as requested. Going to play a small solo game today & a family member and I are playing this evening: a small 2v2 game taking a couple hours is the goal- more points/variety as time permits.

I've had my local game postponed this month in a reverse "Butterfly Effect": A hurricane in the Carribean caused a Monarch's wings to lie still in the Midwest kind of story... (but instead many games of Eldritch Horror were had!).

(09-18-2017, 03:41 PM)Dr_Funke Wrote: ... not sure how/where to get the new stat lines.

There was a link to the beta rules pdf on the old forum, but it hasn't been set up here yet. As soon as he spots the oversight, Karelian will throw up a new link for ya.

Still anxiously awaiting -ANY- news re: Brood 2.0 Beta rules. We are
 creeping into spring 2018 without any further mention...

(03-28-2018, 08:31 PM)smithsguild Wrote: Still anxiously awaiting -ANY- news re: Brood 2.0 Beta rules. We are
 creeping into spring 2018 without any further mention...

And I am happy to report that the deadline is by end of next week at the latest depending upon how my caseload shakes out. So hang in there! The new bugs are a'comin soon! Cool
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

BTW I liked the fire order screen. Nice idea, going to use that to speed up games.