Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive Thru Books

I got a bundle of books a while back and it seems they are in a different place on Drivethru now. Is there a way to fix this or would I need to purchase them again?

(11-15-2017, 11:51 PM)Darksyde Wrote: I got a bundle of books a while back and it seems they are in a different place on Drivethru now. Is there a way to fix this or would I need to purchase them again?

Let me consult with Sebastian on this, as he is the most savvy among us on the RPGNow front....
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

Hi Darksyde, I was informed that some items that you purchased on RPGNow are not where you were expecting them to be. Since we have first uploaded the Silent Death pdfs there were no changes done, so I might need a little help from you to track down any unwanted effects. Please let me know what items you are missing and I can check if I can find more info about them.

It is a back in the day issue I'm sure. So there was a sale that I took advantage of for SD books. It was, according to DriveThru, back in 2006 so it was likely a sale done by ICE back then and not MX, but I don't totally remember when ICE let the license go. Any hoo, when I checked on them recently the publisher is now listed as Test [Chuck] and I can not download them anymore. I imagine that means I'll have to pick them up again if I want the pdfs but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-30-2017, 05:37 PM)Darksyde Wrote: It is a back in the day issue I'm sure. So there was a sale that I took advantage of for SD books. It was, according to DriveThru, back in 2006 so it was likely a sale done by ICE back then and not MX, but I don't totally remember when ICE let the license go. Any hoo, when I checked on them recently the publisher is now listed as Test [Chuck] and I can not download them anymore. I imagine that means I'll have to pick them up again if I want the pdfs but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!

Hi again. Yes, that sale predates our offers by several years and was done by another company. Even though I am relieved that we do not face technical issues with DriveThrougRPG or RPGNow, I am sorry to say that this is unfortunately out of my hands.

Not at all a problem. I still have hard copies as well so I'll just have to build back up the electronic set at a later date! Thank you for your help and time!