Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello -- again.

Greetings my friends.  Long time, no comm chatter (at least on my end).

It is amazing to me how time flies.  A couple of months ago I was cleaning my basement with my kids and ran across some of my old Silent Death minis.  The kids started asking questions about it so we played a game or two.  I was explaining to them that about the time they were born, I was running SD games in Topeka, KS and submitting ships to Bruce at ICE.  Naturally they didn't believe me so I popped out to the site here and showed them the ships in the downloads section (nice to see a couple of them still there).  Its just hard for me to believe that it was 10 to 13 years ago I was doing all that.

Anyway, it looks like I'm getting my salvage claws lined up and grappling some old material again.  At least until the kids lose interest (and probably some decent time after that just because I really love this game!!!).

I really want to say "Thank you" for not just letting this game drift off into the void. 

Chris   Cool

(10-04-2017, 01:26 PM)thevraad Wrote: Greetings my friends.  Long time, no comm chatter (at least on my end).

It is amazing to me how time flies.  A couple of months ago I was cleaning my basement with my kids and ran across some of my old Silent Death minis.  The kids started asking questions about it so we played a game or two.  I was explaining to them that about the time they were born, I was running SD games in Topeka, KS and submitting ships to Bruce at ICE.  Naturally they didn't believe me so I popped out to the site here and showed them the ships in the downloads section (nice to see a couple of them still there).  Its just hard for me to believe that it was 10 to 13 years ago I was doing all that.

Anyway, it looks like I'm getting my salvage claws lined up and grappling some old material again.  At least until the kids lose interest (and probably some decent time after that just because I really love this game!!!).

I really want to say "Thank you" for not just letting this game drift off into the void. 

Chris   Cool

Chris,

welcome back, and welcome to your marvelous young spratlings to the Interstellar Flying Circus! Yes, we are fighting the good fight still to keep this fine game alive, and happily, we're making progress doing so! There will be a bit of news up on the Home Page presently, including the fact that we've just launched a fall sale of all minis in the online store starting immediately! 

So welcome back, and be sure to teach your young 'uns to watch for the Luches trying to dive on them from out of the sun! Big Grin

SaveSave
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless