Forums

Full Version: Joining the playtest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
would love to get into playtesting the Brood 2.0..... Smile
I'm trying to find some time to get the hex maps out again. The playtests we did with the brood in Bristol way pretty cool.
(07-20-2019, 11:49 AM)Ghostrider Wrote: [ -> ]would love to get into playtesting the Brood 2.0..... Smile

Do you have a copy of the first set of playtest rules Ghostrider? If so (and you have a group ready), run a game with those and post results here *. If not, perhaps Admin will either PM you a copy or publish an official 2.0 update soon.

I'm just running games occasionally (about every 6-8 months). I'm ready for another match in the coming weeks, but my proclaimed time-goals so far have the odds of a coin toss (marginally due to life stuff, but largely down to procrastination  Blush ).

Don't be like me though! -- channel that enthusiasm into a battle report/feedback!

1. How many players do you expect to have?
  2. What points value are you planning on running?
  3. What ships do you have in mind running against each other?

* sorry if you've already been running platest games under the 1.0 packet and I don't remember reading it.
Pages: 1 2