Forums

Full Version: Placed an order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I placed an order but there was no payment option apart from proceed to checkout that wasn't a link.

I can only assume that you will raise the order and invoice for payment?

Yours
What are the prerequisite for free shipping?
Did you get the order to go through? I put a few bat fighters in a cart and the 'proceed to checkout' button seemed to take me to the next step of collecting name & payment info. As far as free shipping, I've never heard of that as an option.

I've been waiting for a 20% sale that lasts more than a day though (missed November's Black Friday sale by a week or so because I'm not on Facebook). According to the calendar, March 2018 was the last time a sale was offered with an extended order period.

“Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the Spring Sale?”
Gents,

I just pinged Sheldon on this thread; he's our webmaster, so this is where he steps in (I'm just the resident commissar; I stick to shooting spammers, trolls, and bots for the greater glory of the Luches Utopian People's Revolution and all that guff)...
OK. So, at first I was thinking I'd lost my mind, but as it turns out I hadn't (well, not completely, anyway...). There is no free shipping option unless it is part of a sale involving free shipping. And seeing that we haven't had a sale in too long...
I've recently placed an order as well. Got an order number, but no bill. It says; "Check payments," for payment method. Am I supposed to mail a check to whomever? I was never prompted to actually provide real information for a payment, yet my billing address is listed as well. Is there some kind of back-log? Do I need to contact someone else to get a payment through?
(07-17-2019, 04:29 PM)Black Guard Wrote: [ -> ]Am I supposed to mail a check to whomever?

No, you should get a prompt for cc payment & verification, I always have- so, wait for an official direct message to get your issue sorted out.

Might want to start a new thread/ticket so that it gets seen right up top though.
(07-17-2019, 04:29 PM)Black Guard Wrote: [ -> ]I've recently placed an order as well. Got an order number, but no bill. It says; "Check payments," for payment method. Am I supposed to mail a check to whomever? I was never prompted to actually provide real information for a payment, yet my billing address is listed as well. Is there some kind of back-log? Do I need to contact someone else to get a payment through?

This sounds like a bug in our system... I've advised Sheldon to take a look at what exactly is going on... [Image: confused.png]