Forums

Full Version: Plastic Missiles/torpedos/asteroids Re-print?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, currently, on ebay there is a large set of the old plastic missile/torpedo counters that were originally included in the Delux Edition of the game. Seeing that you guys have the plastic ships for sale as well; I was wondering if I got said counters, then sent them to whoever does the plastic ships, then maybe you could start selling those again?
I was kinda bumed-out when I got the boxed set and it only had the paper counters. Maybe these would help out?
(07-10-2019, 11:38 PM)BlackĀ Guard Wrote: [ -> ]So, currently, on ebay there is a large set of the old plastic missile/torpedo counters that were originally included in the Delux Edition of the game. Seeing that you guys have the plastic ships for sale as well; I was wondering if I got said counters, then sent them to whoever does the plastic ships, then maybe you could start selling those again?
I was kinda bumed-out when I got the boxed set and it only had the paper counters. Maybe these would help out?

Was it in the description?
(07-11-2019, 04:59 PM)Smurf Wrote: [ -> ]Was it in the description?

I think so? This was back when ICE was still selling them. They did mention that there were fewer miniatures. But it was not 100% clear whether the "tokens," were also reduced.

I was just wondering if MX would like to have access to them again?