Forums

Full Version: Duplicate Order?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harking way back to August, I received my correct order that was placed in July. No issues, right? Well, yesterday I received a familiar package. Turns out this package was an exact duplicate of the correct order. How is it a problem? Well, I only placed two orders and I got a third.  I'm pretty sure there is not a, "place two orders and get a third, free!" deal going on.

What's even more odd, is that it has a different invoice number than the previous order. So it's definitely not a re-print. I don't know what's going on in Canada; but something, some where, is in need of fixing. Or, at least, a through investigation.
(10-04-2019, 11:00 PM)Black Guard Wrote: [ -> ]Harking way back to August, I received my correct order that was placed in July. No issues, right? Well, yesterday I received a familiar package. Turns out this package was an exact duplicate of the correct order. How is it a problem? Well, I only placed two orders and I got a third.  I'm pretty sure there is not a, "place two orders and get a third, free!" deal going on.

What's even more odd, is that it has a different invoice number than the previous order. So it's definitely not a re-print. I don't know what's going on in Canada; but something, some where, is in need of fixing. Or, at least, a through investigation.

Yer damn right we're gonna investigate, and you keep that duplicate, and see to it that you share photos of your galaxy conquering horde when you get 'em painted up and in action, OK? Cool

Meanwhile, in Canada...  Dodgy