Forums

Full Version: Annex Books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone happens to be in NYC the Compleat Strategist still sells Silent Death books. I came across them today and picked up a few. I know you can can everything online but its nice to have physical books now and then.
(10-11-2019, 06:00 PM)rich07726 Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone happens to be in NYC the Compleat Strategist still sells Silent Death books. I came across them today and picked up a few. I know you can can everything online but its nice to have physical books now and then.

Excellent find on your part! Any chance they have a copy of the core rulebook? I have one copy I guard like the Mona Lisa, and another that I bindered since it's binding is look since departed this world...
(10-11-2019, 09:43 PM)Karelian Suomi Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2019, 06:00 PM)rich07726 Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone happens to be in NYC the Compleat Strategist still sells Silent Death books. I came across them today and picked up a few. I know you can can everything online but its nice to have physical books now and then.

Excellent find on your part! Any chance they have a copy of the core rulebook? I have one copy I guard like the Mona Lisa, and another that I bindered since it's binding is look since departed this world...

Did not see a core rulebook. I picked up Rules of Warfare, Fighter Tactics Manual and Operation Dry Dock. They did have several faction books.
(10-11-2019, 11:59 PM)rich07726 Wrote: [ -> ]Did not see a core rulebook. I picked up Rules of Warfare, Fighter Tactics Manual and Operation Dry Dock. They did have several faction books.

Thanks! Cool