Forums
Joining the playtest? - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.silent-death.mx/forum)
+-- Forum: Silent-Death (https://www.silent-death.mx/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Night Brood 2.0 (https://www.silent-death.mx/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Joining the playtest? (/showthread.php?tid=1305)

Pages: 1 2

Joining the playtest? - Orange Lantern - 12-19-2018

Hi,

Where do I need to sign up to get my hands on Infos and Rules for the new and improved Night Brood? :Smile

I got into the game again recently and would be excited to play with the new ships and share details about encounters with them.

RE: Joining the playtest? - Karelian Suomi - 12-20-2018

(12-19-2018, 07:19 PM)Orange Lantern Wrote: Hi,

Where do I need to sign up to get my hands on Infos and Rules for the new and improved Night Brood? :Smile

I got into the game again recently and would be excited to play with the new ships and share details about encounters with them.

Welcome to the Interstellar Flying Circus! PM sent with Brood info attached. We'd love to get more playtester feedback as soon as is practical, as we're hoping to move forward to a 3.0 (and hopefully, final) playtest version of the revised Night Brood, so your assistance is most welcome!

Further, we encourage you and your group to take and share photos of your painted ships and your games if possible. We encourage everyone to share the eye candy, old hands and newbies alike. Cool

RE: Joining the playtest? - TriOpticon - 02-06-2019

I would also like to join in. I’ve had SD since it was first released but haven’t played in over a decade. I am fortunate to be retiring young and healthy so I have plenty of time to do gaming now. Most likely it will be solo for SD unless I can find an opponent.

Thanks.

RE: Joining the playtest? - Helmut! - 02-07-2019

+1 Add me too!

Smile

(02-06-2019, 06:50 AM)TriOpticon Wrote: ...Most likely it will be solo for SD unless I can find an opponent.

Hey, TriOpticon, where are you located?  I'm in San Jose, CA.

RE: Joining the playtest? - TriOpticon - 02-08-2019

(02-07-2019, 08:11 PM)Helmut! Wrote: Hey, TriOpticon, where are you located?  I'm in San Jose, CA.

Tokyo. You are closer than most.  Wink

RE: Joining the playtest? - Helmut! - 02-08-2019

(02-08-2019, 12:02 AM)TriOpticon Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 08:11 PM)Helmut! Wrote: Hey, TriOpticon, where are you located?  I'm in San Jose, CA.

Tokyo. You are closer than most.  Wink

Wow, an SD player in Tokyo!  That is so cool.

This brings up it would be cool to have some solo rules for playing. Certain scenarios would lend itself to solo play - others, not so much.

Also - getting SD up on a virtual tabletop would be awesome.

RE: Joining the playtest? - TriOpticon - 02-11-2019

There is a Vassal Module for silent death that uses counters.

RE: Joining the playtest? - Karelian Suomi - 02-14-2019

(02-11-2019, 04:02 AM)TriOpticon Wrote: There is a Vassal Module for silent death that uses counters.

Yes, it appears there is, and they have no authorization to be using our IP...

RE: Joining the playtest? - TriOpticon - 02-14-2019

(02-14-2019, 12:43 AM)Karelian Suomi Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 04:02 AM)TriOpticon Wrote: There is a Vassal Module for silent death that uses counters.

Yes, it appears there is, and they have no authorization to be using our IP...

Contact the VASSAL people and they will remove it and put a note about it.  SPI/Decision Games has done that.

RE: Joining the playtest? - Karpav1 - 04-16-2019

[Image: huQC1jf.gif]

Suum cuique.