Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ram Plate

I was thinking of a nice big armoured plate where larger ships just bounce smaller ships off and laugh.

Ram Plate
  • Doubles Front DR for the purpose of Rams and Torpedo hits
  • When ramming/rammed roll two pilot dice and pick one for outcome
  • Ram plates fall off after the first critical to the front (leave debris marker)
Cost and slots of a Ram plate is equal to a point of front armour or amour.

Note you cannot ram a ship that has not moved, but you can park your ship in front of a ship that has not moved.

(12-03-2019, 09:16 AM)Smurf Wrote: I was thinking of a nice big armoured plate where larger ships just bounce smaller ships off and laugh.

Ram Plate
  • Ram plates fall off after the first critical to the front (leave debris marker)

Note you cannot ram a ship that has not moved, but you can park your ship in front of a ship that has not moved.

I LIKE IT!! Have you playtested this yet? Do tell! Cool
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

(12-04-2019, 10:26 PM)Karelian Suomi Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 09:16 AM)Smurf Wrote: I was thinking of a nice big armoured plate where larger ships just bounce smaller ships off and laugh.

Ram Plate

I LIKE IT!! Have you playtested this yet? Do tell! Cool
Not yet.  I have a game on 15th hopefully a new convert.  UA 4 pit vipers, 2 Salamanders and a Star Raven vs Siguard's 4 blizzards, 2 Revenge IIs and a Betafort.  Mission, stop the transport (frigate class).  Minis painted, and I'm going to do some neat stuff for torps.

(12-05-2019, 12:04 AM)Smurf Wrote: Not yet.  I have a game on 15th hopefully a new convert.  UA 4 pit vipers, 2 Salamanders and a Star Raven vs Siguard's 4 blizzards, 2 Revenge IIs and a Betafort.  Mission, stop the transport (frigate class).  Minis painted, and I'm going to do some neat stuff for torps.

Photos!! Take photos and share them with the rest of us chickens! Big Grin
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

(12-06-2019, 03:14 AM)Karelian Suomi Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 12:04 AM)Smurf Wrote: Not yet.  I have a game on 15th hopefully a new convert.  UA 4 pit vipers, 2 Salamanders and a Star Raven vs Siguard's 4 blizzards, 2 Revenge IIs and a Betafort.  Mission, stop the transport (frigate class).  Minis painted, and I'm going to do some neat stuff for torps.

Photos!! Take photos and share them with the rest of us chickens! Big Grin

Oh I will, I have nice paint schemes for the two houses and I am developing a new torp markers.

(12-06-2019, 01:35 PM)Smurf Wrote: Oh I will, I have nice paint schemes for the two houses and I am developing a new torp markers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

- Ming the Merciless