Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call of Defeated SPAM

On the SJG Forums they have a Banned List (only editable by the Forum keepers).

Can we have a Banned list of SPAM defeated - 20 kills gets you a Blue Max! Big Grin

(09-06-2018, 09:31 AM)Smurf Wrote: On the SJG Forums they have a Banned List (only editable by the Forum keepers).

Can we have a Banned list of SPAM defeated - 20 kills gets you a Blue Max! Big Grin

LOL!!! If I get some time to see to it, I will. At the rate I've blasted them out of the sky, I'm up for more than a simple Pour le Merite... I mean, that pile of internet scum and villainy have got to be worth a half dozen Croix de Guerre at the very least... Big Grin
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

Guns loaded and ready fire...but then again I like spam (best Monty python voice) Big Grin

Three more of the virtual flying rats sent down in flames... Dodgy
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

And another three spamming space rats blasted to atoms... Cool

- Ming the Merciless

Some quick recon and I discovered the spambots had found a wormhole they'd been using to break through to our forum and spew their derp across Terran Space. I just finished slaughtering the lot of 'em like rats in a barrel...

- Ming the Merciless