Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Order, no request for payment?

Question 
I've already posted this in another thread, but here it is again:

I've recently placed an order as well. Got an order number, but no bill. It says; "Check payments," for payment method. Am I supposed to mail a check to whomever? I was never prompted to actually provide real information for a payment, yet my billing address is listed as well. Is there some kind of back-log? Do I need to contact someone else to get a payment through?
"I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. "
                               -Thomas Edward Lawrence, PreImp 9719.

(07-17-2019, 11:47 PM)Black Guard Wrote: I've already posted this in another thread, but here it is again:

I've recently placed an order as well. Got an order number, but no bill. It says; "Check payments," for payment method. Am I supposed to mail a check to whomever? I was never prompted to actually provide real information for a payment, yet my billing address is listed as well. Is there some kind of back-log? Do I need to contact someone else to get a payment through?

This sounds like a bug in our online shopping cart... I'll advise Sheldon immediately! Confused
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

(07-18-2019, 12:15 AM)Karelian Suomi Wrote: This sounds like a bug in our online shopping cart... I'll advise Sheldon immediately! Confused

I do have an order number, but since I haven't seen anything regarding it should I just place a new order? Or should I just wait for an response to the previous order?
"I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. "
                               -Thomas Edward Lawrence, PreImp 9719.