Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order swapped??

Last month I placed an order that supposedly did not go through; not even a request for a payment for said order. So, I figured, I might as well place another order. Same items but with one extra that was left out of the previous order. This order goes through the system and is now currently "Processing," unlike the previous "On Hold," order. Today, I get a package that looks like my order. Yet, it looks to be the first order to a 't'. Typically, this wouldn't be a problem. But as I ordered an additional ship (eleven as a opposed to twelve) this makes the two orders fairly different. Am I just out of luck with the 12th ship? Or has there been a kerfuffle in which order was to be fulfilled?

I'm sorry for the trouble.

TL;DR: First order with 11 ships didn't get paid. Second order with 12 ships was paid. Got 11 ships in mail.
"I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. "
                               -Thomas Edward Lawrence, PreImp 9719.

(08-07-2019, 01:16 AM)Black Guard Wrote: Last month I placed an order that supposedly did not go through; not even a request for a payment for said order. So, I figured, I might as well place another order. Same items but with one extra that was left out of the previous order. This order goes through the system and is now currently "Processing," unlike the previous "On Hold," order. Today, I get a package that looks like my order. Yet, it looks to be the first order to a 't'. Typically, this wouldn't be a problem. But as I ordered an additional ship (eleven as a opposed to twelve) this makes the two orders fairly different. Am I just out of luck with the 12th ship? Or has there been a kerfuffle in which order was to be fulfilled?

I'm sorry for the trouble.

TL;DR: First order with 11 ships didn't get paid. Second order with 12 ships was paid. Got 11 ships in mail.

(1) *You* are not the trouble. Your order FUBAR *is* the only trouble here. Dodgy

(2) PM me your order # and details, and I'll sic MXSavant on the problem. This won't do. /smdh
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless