Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping Questions

(10-01-2019, 07:13 PM)rich07726 Wrote: Any update? Have not heard from anyone about the order yet.

Frustratingly not a word from our Canadian friends yet. We are going to inquire again on your behalf, as this is not acceptable by any means. Stand by... Dodgy
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

(10-01-2019, 07:13 PM)rich07726 Wrote: Any update? Have not heard from anyone about the order yet.

Before I forget as we await a response from the Farthest North of Canukistan, do you need the ships for an upcoming event? If you do, I'll gladly send you painted ships of my own to cover your needs. Let me know if I can help. Cool
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

(10-05-2019, 09:47 PM)Karelian Suomi Wrote:

Before I forget as we await a response from the Farthest North of Canukistan, do you need the ships for an upcoming event? If you do, I'll gladly send you painted ships of my own to cover your needs. Let me know if I can help. Cool

Thank you for your offer and all your help! I actually just received the ships in the mail yesterday!!

(10-06-2019, 05:51 PM)rich07726 Wrote: Thank you for your offer and all your help! I actually just received the ships in the mail yesterday!!

Outstanding! Cool

- Ming the Merciless