Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, We're Still Alive!

We're just all dealing with life during a pandemic and other world-changing events, but we're still here, still alive, and still very much in the fight.  Big Grin

At present there will be a Kickstarter for the Fletcher 3 to 1 scale model. Most realistically we're shooting for next month at the latest (and we have to stay realistic). Meanwhile, there's some new Silent Death fighter and gunboat minis in the works, so do stay tuned to this, your regular TBD Imperial News Network frequency for coming announcements!

Cheers, all! Cool
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

Cheers & thanks for the update. Came to order the Totenkomph, will keep my eyes peeled for those future offerings.

Been putting my basement together & finally done. Also been painting D&D miniatures. As soon as table time opens up at the FLGS will be lining up for some ship-to-ship pew-pew.

I will also be putting an ad up for games in my region: Have minis. Will travel.

Take care, Flight Commander Sir!
"Make the spaceships rounder but more square!"

I can't change this sig. until I paint a longboat & post pics.
Mission Accomplished: 1/3/23

(05-13-2021, 02:46 PM)Karpav1 Wrote: Cheers & thanks for the update. Came to order the Totenkomph, will keep my eyes peeled for those future offerings.

Been putting my basement together & finally done. Also been painting D&D miniatures. As soon as table time opens up at the FLGS will be lining up for some ship-to-ship pew-pew.

I will also be putting an ad up for games in my region: Have minis. Will travel.

Take care, Flight Commander Sir!

Outstanding! And man, I now really wanna see what you do with the Totenkopf. What you did with those ships you painted up several years ago as it is are absolutely mind blowing! Cool
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

(05-26-2021, 04:27 AM)Karelian Suomi Wrote: Outstanding! And man, I now really wanna see what you do with the Totenkopf. What you did with those ships you painted up several years ago as it is are absolutely mind-blowing! Cool

Thanks! I ended up needing to do an inventory of my unpainted shipyard so that I could figure out what I still needed to procure (a lot of QVP ships) so didn't end up putting an order in until today as I kept putting it off. Have no fear! I pledge to paint this beauty with progress pics as soon as she lands in my mailbox berth. With my new spray booth & supplies, I am killing it on getting things completed. I am hitting up Hobby Lobby for some of that inkjet decal film in hopes I can print up some proper House insignia... hope it turns out... you'll find out either way eventually...

Update: The Hobby Lobby decal film had nearly 100% bad reviews citing smearing & ink never drying so I researched & ordered from MicroMark instead. Results pending.
"Make the spaceships rounder but more square!"

I can't change this sig. until I paint a longboat & post pics.
Mission Accomplished: 1/3/23

(06-22-2021, 12:05 AM)Karpav1 Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 04:27 AM)Karelian Suomi Wrote: Outstanding! And man, I now really wanna see what you do with the Totenkopf. What you did with those ships you painted up several years ago as it is are absolutely mind-blowing! Cool

Thanks! I ended up needing to do an inventory of my unpainted shipyard so that I could figure out what I still needed to procure (a lot of QVP ships) so didn't end up putting an order in until today as I kept putting it off. Have no fear! I pledge to paint this beauty with progress pics as soon as she lands in my mailbox berth. With my new spray booth & supplies, I am killing it on getting things completed. I am hitting up Hobby Lobby for some of that inkjet decal film in hopes I can print up some proper House insignia... hope it turns out... you'll find out either way eventually...

Update: The Hobby Lobby decal film had nearly 100% bad reviews citing smearing & ink never drying so I researched & ordered from MicroMark instead. Results pending.

OUTSTANDING! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

- Ming the Merciless

Ok so Kickstarter yes??? no??? just wondering. I know life gets in the way.
"Do I look like I am discussing this?"

(09-10-2021, 06:22 PM)Ghostrider Wrote: Ok so Kickstarter yes??? no??? just wondering. I know life gets in the way.

Frustratingly we lost our resin caster at the last moment. So we're shopping around for a new resin caster. So if you know anyone willing to undertake the casting, please let us know ASAP.

- Ming the Merciless