Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delta III

I made this since I didn't like the reliance on ammo. Also, I figure if you can put a pulse laser on a Saucer Shuttle, you can put it on a Delta. Tongue Then again, if the Delta is old, but common, then it shouldn't be that far-fetched for a mod like this to exist.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. "
                               -Thomas Edward Lawrence, PreImp 9719.

What is this shipbuilding software I see in the screenshot?

(06-14-2022, 07:05 AM)Black Guard Wrote: I made this since I didn't like the reliance on ammo. Also, I figure if you can put a pulse laser on a Saucer Shuttle, you can put it on a Delta. Tongue Then again, if the Delta is old, but common, then it shouldn't be that far-fetched for a mod like this to exist.

Hmmmm... looks like a Pit Viper without any armor and a damage control system of dubious repute. Seems legit, as you've upgraded the engine performance so I assume that the reactor is a more current make and model, and not a cheaply made copy of a three generations past piece of technology.  I can see where this little birdie would be very popular with smugglers, pirates, and Backnet militia units. Cool
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

(07-01-2022, 07:26 PM)thevraad Wrote: What is this shipbuilding software I see in the screenshot?

https://github.com/drakes/sd_ship_builder You'll have to download it then load it like a web page since it's supposed to be an online maker.
"I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. "

(07-02-2022, 06:30 AM)Black Guard Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 07:26 PM)thevraad Wrote: What is this shipbuilding software I see in the screenshot?

https://github.com/drakes/sd_ship_builder You'll have to download it then load it like a web page since it's supposed to be an online maker.

Able to download & use, but it won't save any design Sad

(06-14-2022, 07:05 AM)Black Guard Wrote: I made this since I didn't like the reliance on ammo. Also, I figure if you can put a pulse laser on a Saucer Shuttle, you can put it on a Delta. Tongue Then again, if the Delta is old, but common, then it shouldn't be that far-fetched for a mod like this to exist.

Your logic is irrefutable as long as your outer rim militia squadron has access to better reactor and engine technologies. The Delta II is common enough if only as a squadron hack/getabout or a civilian "taxi" for limited operations within a solar system (and the planets are *too* far apart). 

Cool beans. Like it.  Cool
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

(10-27-2022, 07:09 PM)Karelian Suomi Wrote:

Your logic is irrefutable as long as your outer rim militia squadron has access to better reactor and engine technologies. The Delta II is common enough if only as a squadron hack/getabout or a civilian "taxi" for limited operations within a solar system (and the planets are *too* far apart). 

Cool beans. Like it.  Cool

Whoops, I got the Delta II confused with the Bulldog. The latter being actually public domain while the Delta II is largely in the hands of Luches. Oh well, time to post the Bulldog II.