Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying miniatures from ME

So - the minatures that are for sale here through the website.
Are those prices for single ships with a stand? Do they come painted as shown, or are they blanks? 

Also are they the pewter miniatures or the plastic IM ones? (I actually don't have a preference for either or...they are all awesome!)

Thanks for letting me know!

Most of the ships are pewter, but the plastic ones from the box sets are available. I believe they do come with stands. They come unpainted. The ones shown are painted to show off the details and look really cool.
Stogie

(12-31-2017, 05:21 PM)Lance Electra Wrote: So - the minatures that are for sale here through the website.
Are those prices for single ships with a stand? Do they come painted as shown, or are they blanks? 

Also are they the pewter miniatures or the plastic IM ones? (I actually don't have a preference for either or...they are all awesome!)

Thanks for letting me know!

The minis are metal and sold individually. The twelve plastic Core Ships are sold by the sprue, so you get one of each of the twelve on each sprue that you order. Flight stands come with both metal and plastic ships alike. 

The unique kitbashed proxy warhounds and such come with stands as well as seen in the photos. 

Hope this helps!
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

(12-31-2017, 07:09 PM)Stogie Wrote: Most of the ships are pewter, but the plastic ones from the box sets are available. I believe they do come with stands. They come unpainted. The ones shown are painted to show off the details and look really cool.

You are correct, including about how the painted minis look cool, so now fer cryin' out loud, start sharing some pix of your painted minis, OK?!  Tongue Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

I purchased about 25 brood ships.  They all came in pewter and are very nice.  Will post some pics after some paint is applied.  But organizing and unpacking after moving will have first priority.

The only drawback was that it took about a month to get.  But all were received and in very good shape.   Smile

(06-03-2018, 08:04 PM)Colorado_Spark Wrote: I purchased about 25 brood ships.  They all came in pewter and are very nice.  Will post some pics after some paint is applied.  But organizing and unpacking after moving will have first priority.

The only drawback was that it took about a month to get.  But all were received and in very good shape.   Smile

I am rather disturbed by the length of time it took for your order to arrive, however I am glad you got your galaxy-chewing swarm, and we're all looking forward to seeing what you come up with for paint schemes for your Cosmic Cockroaches from Hell.  Big Grin

- Ming the Merciless

Well Karelina my 2nd order from the webstore took about a month as well (just over three weeks) but thats a huge turn around from my first which took close to 2 months to get to me, have been very happy with the quality and will be ordering more as we gear up for our SD campaign in late September. Smile

(06-08-2018, 06:46 PM)Ghostrider Wrote: Well Karelina my 2nd order from the webstore took about a month as well (just over three weeks) but thats a huge turn around from my first which took close to 2 months to get to me, have been very happy with the quality and will be ordering more as we gear up for our SD campaign in late September. Smile

<sigh> Canada Post seems to rely upon moose couriers in no particular hurry to migrate in any particular direction from what our Canadian contacts have told us...   Dodgy 

That said, glad that you are so understanding and patient, and really looking forward to seeing photos of your painted minis and hopefully some shots from your games in September! Smile

- Ming the Merciless

Once we have Houses and Fleets picked I will endeavor to get pictures taken.....Smile

(06-30-2018, 03:41 PM)Ghostrider Wrote: Once we have Houses and Fleets picked I will endeavor to get pictures taken.....Smile

Excellent. Looking forward to 'em! Cool

- Ming the Merciless