Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Placed an order

I placed an order but there was no payment option apart from proceed to checkout that wasn't a link.

I can only assume that you will raise the order and invoice for payment?

Yours

What are the prerequisite for free shipping?

Did you get the order to go through? I put a few bat fighters in a cart and the 'proceed to checkout' button seemed to take me to the next step of collecting name & payment info. As far as free shipping, I've never heard of that as an option.

I've been waiting for a 20% sale that lasts more than a day though (missed November's Black Friday sale by a week or so because I'm not on Facebook). According to the calendar, March 2018 was the last time a sale was offered with an extended order period.

“Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the Spring Sale?”
"Make the spaceships rounder but more square!"

I can't change this sig. until I paint a longboat & post pics.
Mission Accomplished: 1/3/23

Gents,

I just pinged Sheldon on this thread; he's our webmaster, so this is where he steps in (I'm just the resident commissar; I stick to shooting spammers, trolls, and bots for the greater glory of the Luches Utopian People's Revolution and all that guff)...
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

OK. So, at first I was thinking I'd lost my mind, but as it turns out I hadn't (well, not completely, anyway...). There is no free shipping option unless it is part of a sale involving free shipping. And seeing that we haven't had a sale in too long...
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

I've recently placed an order as well. Got an order number, but no bill. It says; "Check payments," for payment method. Am I supposed to mail a check to whomever? I was never prompted to actually provide real information for a payment, yet my billing address is listed as well. Is there some kind of back-log? Do I need to contact someone else to get a payment through?
"I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. "
                               -Thomas Edward Lawrence, PreImp 9719.

(07-17-2019, 04:29 PM)Black Guard Wrote: Am I supposed to mail a check to whomever?

No, you should get a prompt for cc payment & verification, I always have- so, wait for an official direct message to get your issue sorted out.

Might want to start a new thread/ticket so that it gets seen right up top though.
"Make the spaceships rounder but more square!"

I can't change this sig. until I paint a longboat & post pics.
Mission Accomplished: 1/3/23

(07-17-2019, 04:29 PM)Black Guard Wrote: I've recently placed an order as well. Got an order number, but no bill. It says; "Check payments," for payment method. Am I supposed to mail a check to whomever? I was never prompted to actually provide real information for a payment, yet my billing address is listed as well. Is there some kind of back-log? Do I need to contact someone else to get a payment through?

This sounds like a bug in our system... I've advised Sheldon to take a look at what exactly is going on... [Image: confused.png]

- Ming the Merciless