Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duplicate Order?

Harking way back to August, I received my correct order that was placed in July. No issues, right? Well, yesterday I received a familiar package. Turns out this package was an exact duplicate of the correct order. How is it a problem? Well, I only placed two orders and I got a third.  I'm pretty sure there is not a, "place two orders and get a third, free!" deal going on.

What's even more odd, is that it has a different invoice number than the previous order. So it's definitely not a re-print. I don't know what's going on in Canada; but something, some where, is in need of fixing. Or, at least, a through investigation.
"I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. "
                               -Thomas Edward Lawrence, PreImp 9719.

(10-04-2019, 11:00 PM)Black Guard Wrote: Harking way back to August, I received my correct order that was placed in July. No issues, right? Well, yesterday I received a familiar package. Turns out this package was an exact duplicate of the correct order. How is it a problem? Well, I only placed two orders and I got a third.  I'm pretty sure there is not a, "place two orders and get a third, free!" deal going on.

What's even more odd, is that it has a different invoice number than the previous order. So it's definitely not a re-print. I don't know what's going on in Canada; but something, some where, is in need of fixing. Or, at least, a through investigation.

Yer damn right we're gonna investigate, and you keep that duplicate, and see to it that you share photos of your galaxy conquering horde when you get 'em painted up and in action, OK? Cool

Meanwhile, in Canada...  Dodgy
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless