Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plastic Missiles/torpedos/asteroids Re-print?

So, currently, on ebay there is a large set of the old plastic missile/torpedo counters that were originally included in the Delux Edition of the game. Seeing that you guys have the plastic ships for sale as well; I was wondering if I got said counters, then sent them to whoever does the plastic ships, then maybe you could start selling those again?
I was kinda bumed-out when I got the boxed set and it only had the paper counters. Maybe these would help out?

(07-10-2019, 11:38 PM)Black Guard Wrote: So, currently, on ebay there is a large set of the old plastic missile/torpedo counters that were originally included in the Delux Edition of the game. Seeing that you guys have the plastic ships for sale as well; I was wondering if I got said counters, then sent them to whoever does the plastic ships, then maybe you could start selling those again?
I was kinda bumed-out when I got the boxed set and it only had the paper counters. Maybe these would help out?

Was it in the description?

(07-11-2019, 04:59 PM)Smurf Wrote: Was it in the description?

I think so? This was back when ICE was still selling them. They did mention that there were fewer miniatures. But it was not 100% clear whether the "tokens," were also reduced.

I was just wondering if MX would like to have access to them again?
"I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. "
                               -Thomas Edward Lawrence, PreImp 9719.