Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annex Books

If anyone happens to be in NYC the Compleat Strategist still sells Silent Death books. I came across them today and picked up a few. I know you can can everything online but its nice to have physical books now and then.

(10-11-2019, 06:00 PM)rich07726 Wrote: If anyone happens to be in NYC the Compleat Strategist still sells Silent Death books. I came across them today and picked up a few. I know you can can everything online but its nice to have physical books now and then.

Excellent find on your part! Any chance they have a copy of the core rulebook? I have one copy I guard like the Mona Lisa, and another that I bindered since it's binding is look since departed this world...
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless

(10-11-2019, 09:43 PM)Karelian Suomi Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 06:00 PM)rich07726 Wrote: If anyone happens to be in NYC the Compleat Strategist still sells Silent Death books. I came across them today and picked up a few. I know you can can everything online but its nice to have physical books now and then.

Excellent find on your part! Any chance they have a copy of the core rulebook? I have one copy I guard like the Mona Lisa, and another that I bindered since it's binding is look since departed this world...

Did not see a core rulebook. I picked up Rules of Warfare, Fighter Tactics Manual and Operation Dry Dock. They did have several faction books.

(10-11-2019, 11:59 PM)rich07726 Wrote: Did not see a core rulebook. I picked up Rules of Warfare, Fighter Tactics Manual and Operation Dry Dock. They did have several faction books.

Thanks! Cool
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here..."

- Ming the Merciless